TRaC is the only recognised ZigBee Alliance test house with a testing facility in Europe. ZigBee is a specification for a suite of high-level communication protocols used to create personal area networks built from small, low-power digital radios.
We offer an extensive set of ZigBee Certification services, from specific testing for ZigBee devices to Notified Body (NB) work which can assist in complying with legal global market regulations.
We are fully accredited against BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to provide all the worldwide regulatory requirements applicable to ZigBee products:
- Accredited test service to cover Radio, EMC and Safety requirements for CE Marking
- Radio, EMC and Safety accredited test service for North America
- Level 2 compliance testing for Australian and New Zealand regulations.
Our ZigBee testing services are fully supported by our worldwide regulatory certification services to provide complete market access:
- Notified Body (NB) for Radio, EMC and Safety covering R&TTE, EMC, LVD, ATEX and E Marking Directives for Europe
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) for Telecoms and Radio for USA
- Nationally Recognised Test Laboratories (NRTLs) route for Safety in USA
- Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) for Telecoms and Radio for Japan
- Notified Body (NB) for Australia and New Zealand
- National Certification Body (NCB) under the IECEE CB Scheme
- Certification Body Test Laboratory (CBTL) under IECEE CB Scheme.