Test Facility Outsourcing
TRaC provides a range of easy steps to outsourcing, aimed at matching your own unique requirements:
- A dedicated senior TRaC consultant acts as project leader throughout, from initial consultation to full implementation
- The process begins with a full audit of your facilities and an understanding of your objectives
- Options vary and include:- Operating your existing facility, creating a dedicated test cell within TRaC, or operating a scaled down in-house facility with TRaC providing full overflow capacity – our proposals are made to meet your requirements, exactly
- Confidentiality and people are given prime consideration throughout
- Agreed targets for time scales, cost savings and service standards
In the years ahead, TRaC's vision is of a greater need for its customers to focus on core competencies; leaving specialist non-core activities such as testing as an area in which outsourcing may provide better and more cost effective service options. Outsourcing provides the ideal solution for releasing tied up capital, reducing operating costs and avoiding on-going capex demands in non-core activities.
Allied to this approach, tomorrow's test customers will demand partners not suppliers; specialist 'one-stop' test facilities, capable of undertaking the most demanding service levels in environmental, EMC, telecoms, radio, safety and FE Analysis at the most competitive rates.
TRaC's strategy therefore aims to meet these growing customer demands – building specialist core test capabilities around TRaC's lean operation ethos and high efficiency-high utilisation approach, to ensure unrivalled operating costs, faster service and a broader range of test capabilities.
- Engineering Services
- Market Sectors
- Resource Centre
- About TRaC