Telecoms in the USA & Canada

We can help you if you want to sell telecommunications devices within the United States.

TRaC is a Telecoms Certification Body (TCB) for the United States and we can issue FCC equipment authorisations – the legal requirement for radio and telecommunications products entering the USA. We can perform all testing and assessments of your telecommunications equipment against the applicable standards which will then enable you to place your product into the US market.

As a TCB, we can help you get your product into the US market faster and more cost-effectively by conducting the testing here in the United Kingdom at one of our six testing centres.