TRaC's comprehensive telecom testing services are supported by a full regulatory solution covering Radio, EMC, Safety and Approvals for global market access.
Analogue - Testing against regulatory and non-regulatory requirements for market access (e.g. Simple telephones, Modems, Facsimile machines)
Digital - Testing against regulatory and non-regulatory requirements for market access (e.g.ISDN telephones, BRI/PRI modules, PABX requirements)
Broadband - Interoperability testing against Broadband Forum standards for all xDSL technologies and the following product types (e.g. CPE modems, IAD’s, DSLAMs for TR-067,TR-100 and TR-069 (PD-128) Testing for regulatory bodies such as ICASA and Telepermit against the ITU-T standards and country specific requirements. Country specific frequency plan testing (ANFP)
Acoustic testing and Voice Quality - Testing Voice quality on handset telephony and IP based systems to ensure Quality of Service (QoS)
Network – Testing against specific Network requirements for network deployment. TRaC also assist with network specific requirements for product rollouts
Telecom certification services include:
Telecom services include:
- Preparation of test plans covering the essential requirements to demonstrate compliance with relevant EU directives, international standards or approval requirements
- Test reports which can be used for supporting evidence in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Telecoms testing of a vast range of telecom technologies.
Telecoms Support Services
- ACTA TCB (Telecommunications Certification Body)
- Japan CAB (Conformance Assessment Body)
- Global Market approvals
Giving you the confidence to connect