We can also provide the related filing services that enable the Japanese Ministry of Information and Communications to certify radio products.
We work with radio solution manufacturers throughout the design and compliance process. From the product’s conception we can provide guidance on regulatory requirements that will be faced, through our Early Stage Qualification (ESQ®) program as well as pre-compliance testing, formal application for standards, and certification. We can then assist with taking the radio product to the global marketplace through our approvals services.
TRaC is UKAS accredited to BS EN/ISO 17025:2005 and an appointed Japanese Ministry of Information and Communications MIC Conformity Assessment Body (CAB). We can assist OEM integrators and manufacturers with their radio solutions by providing the following services:
- Pre-compliance testing – setting up the radio prior to formal testing
- Formal testing to European Harmonised Standards covering:
- Wireless LAN (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Radio Detection And Ranging (RADAR)
- Land mobile radio
- Point to point microwave links
- MIC, Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) Certification
We can assist radio manufacturers with a number of regulations for Japanese radio compliance that fall under the Ordinance concerning Technical Regulations Conformity Certification etc. of Specified Radio Equipment including:
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (19)
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (19)-2
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (21)-2
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (8)
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (19)-3
- Article 2 Paragraph 1, Item (19)-3-2
To learn more about Radio Testing and Approvals and to see how we can help, email your specification and requirements to email@example.com, enter your details into the blue form or call us on the number in the top right hand corner of this page.