The Japanese approval regime applies to Telecommunications and radio enabled devices as follows:
- All Terminal Equipment for the purpose of calls
- All Terminal Equipment except Terminal Equipment for the purpose of calls
- Type I specified radio equipment
- Type II specified radio equipment
- Type III specified radio equipment
Before an assessment can be made by the CAB, the equipment must be tested against the relevant telecoms and radio standards.
In addition to the Conformity Assessment Body activities, we are also able to provide testing against these applicable standards, offering a complete service can be provided to the equipment manufacturer.
- Engineering Services
- Market Sectors
- Resource Centre
- About TRaC